Bsmart Training was set up five years ago to provide learners with essential skills helping them to succeed in the digital age.
Currently we are working with two distinct groups:
- To upskill staff and increase sales and profit and market themselves more effectively to a much wider audience online.
- Also train staff on how to manage and update a smartphone app.
- Provide the business with that product free of charge built to its own specification.
- Now engaging with NEETs (people Not in Education, Employment or Training) aged 16-29 across the Black Country using our Digital Employability course.
- Working with JCPs and other organisations in Dudley, Sandwell, Wolverhampton and Walsall, this course aims to give learners the opportunity to improve their digital knowledge, discover how to build a Smartphone app, create exciting videos using just their Smartphone and hone their employability skills to try and find work
BSMART TRAINING IS AN APPROVED TRAINING CENTRE WITH NCFE, WHICH MEANS WE CAN DELIVER TRAINING AND ENSURE LEARNERS GAIN A FULLY ACCREDITED QUALIFICATION.