Bsmart Training is committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
Bsmart Training gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private and is used only for the purposes as set forth herein.
OUR POLICY ON COOKIES
We only use Session Cookies to aid your navigation and use of this website, whilst you are accessing this website via a browser. For example, to remember a search you have undertaken or to remember a job that you have applied for. The Session Cookies are cleared as soon as your browsing session is completed, you have logged off, or navigated to another website.
We do not store personal information about you, under any circumstances, unless you have registered your details by completing our registration form.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulations defines “personal data” as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS THAT INFORMATION USED?
Bsmart Training may collect your personal details including, but not limited to, your name and contact details including your business e-mail address and any other relevant information with your express permission. This information is held, used and disclosed by us in the following ways until permission is withdrawn:
- To continue to provide our services to you.
- To maintain our business relationship throughout the lifetime of that relationship, where you are a client or user of our website, APP services.
- To enable us to answer any queries you may have.
- To market our products and services to you; to keep you updated on any relevant industry legislation and news; to update you on any events, promotions and competitions, reports and any other information we feel may be relevant or of interest to you. You retain the right to unsubscribe from such communications at any time.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with you.
- To enable the development and marketing of other products and services by company.
- To continually improve our customer service efforts and to make our services more valuable to you.
- Bsmart Training may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also only disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
- Bsmart Training will also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above, but will continue to do so only if your permission is given and from which you understand you can withdraw permission.
- If we are holding historic data about you or your company that no longer is of use or has any significance it will be deleted unless you have given consent, or there is some kind of legal obligation, to retain it. Only members of the Company staff that need to have access to your information to carry out their normal duties will be allowed access to the information.
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD PERSONAL DATA?
We retain company / personal data for as long as a profile remains active and for 1 year afterwards, unless required to retain for a longer period by UK law.
DATA PROCESSING FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES ONLY
Bsmart Training collects and processes the personal data set out in this Policy. This may include personal data received directly from Data Subjects.
Bsmart Training only processes personal data for the specific purposes set out in this Policy (or for other purposes expressly permitted by the Regulation).
Bsmart Training shall ensure that all personal data collected and processed is kept secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Data Subjects may request that Bsmart Training ceases processing the personal data it holds about them. If a data subject makes such a request, Bsmart Training shall retain only the amount of personal data pertaining to that data subject that is necessary to ensure that no further processing of their personal data takes place.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS
The law states that you have the right at any time to ask us to share with you the information that we hold that you have supplied to us. If you make such a request, we will ask you to verify your identity and possibly ask you to give us more information about such a request. We may need to charge a nominal fee for this service for administrative purposes. We will only refuse your request if we are legally permitted or required to do so. If this is the case, then we will give you reasons for doing so. To make a request for information, please contact us.
Please be aware that you also have the right to ask Bsmart Training to stop using the information that you supplied us. Under the right to erasure you can also request for deletion of your file, although you should be aware that in some circumstances we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years; i.e. which relate to tax matters. If, under any circumstances, we cannot comply with your request for information we will provide a full explanation as to why this is so.
DELETING OF YOUR DATA
Data Subjects may request that Bsmart Training erases the personal data it holds about them in the following circumstances:
- It is no longer necessary for Bsmart Training to hold that personal data with respect to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
- The data subject wishes to withdraw their consent to Bsmart Training holding and processing their personal data;
- The data subject objects to Bsmart Training holding and processing their personal data (and there is no overriding legitimate interest to allow Bsmart Training to continue doing so).
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data needs to be erased in order for Bsmart Training to comply with a particular legal obligation.
- Unless Bsmart Training has reasonable grounds to refuse to erase personal data, all requests for erasure shall be complied with, and the data subject informed of the erasure, within one month of receipt of the data subject’s request (this can be extended by up to two months in the case of complex requests, and in such cases the data subject shall be informed of the need for the extension).
RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under our Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by logging onto the Bsmart Training website through the "unsubscribe" link. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use Bsmart Training website shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
Data Subjects have the right to object to Bsmart Training processing their personal data based on legitimate interests (including profiling), direct marketing (including profiling).
Where a data subject objects to Bsmart Training processing their personal data based on its legitimate interests, Bsmart Training shall cease such processing forthwith, unless it can be demonstrated that Bsmart Training’s legitimate grounds for such processing override the data subject’s interests, rights and freedoms; or the processing is necessary for the conduct of legal claims.
Where a data subject objects to Bsmart Training’s processing their personal data for direct marketing purposes, Bsmart Training shall cease such processing forthwith.
Where a data subject objects to Bsmart Training’s processing their personal data for scientific and/or historical research and statistics purposes, the data subject must, under the Regulation, ‘demonstrate grounds relating to his or her particular situation’. Bsmart Training is not required to comply if the research is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
PRIVACY COMMITMENT CHANGES
If we decide to change our privacy commitment for our websites, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bsmart Training, a company registered in England and manages data in accordance with English Law as recognised by the English legal system. We cannot confirm our compliance with the laws of other countries and you should not assume our compliance with the laws of such other countries. Please do not use our websites unless you accept that we will only manage data in accordance with the Law of England.